How to install and fixed your new operamini 5-7 Apk for unlimited Airtel cheat - Damostrings


How to install and fixed your new operamini 5-7 Apk for unlimited Airtel cheat

    This is another method if browsing cheat for Airtel users who can Facebook for free, this unlimited Airtel cheat works only on Android phones.
      More over, this as been working severally on my Android phone for the past Three months, I really enjoyed it even till this time.

    Steps to install and configure the APN settings

Firstly, what you have to do is to download the the operamini 5-7 on your Google play store.

Secondly, install it on your phone and open it.

Thirdly, after you opened it you will see child or children protection just write " www.nexwap.net " and save

Fourthly, scroll  down to see the configuration button,

Remove port: click the box to mark☑️
Proxy Type : click on Real Host
Proxy Server: mini 5-7.opera-mini.net/


Lastly, switch to Airtel network and on your data to starting enjoying yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. tax accountant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. lawn service in my area

    ReplyDelete